1. IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following data are reflected below: the business owner of web domain is LUIS ALBERTO OLIVAN VILLOBAS (hereinafter referred to by the trade name Luis Olivan), with registered office for these purposes at Calle San Jorge, 6 - 22003 Huesca (Aragón - Spain) N.I.F.: 18019629A
Contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Luis Olivan, not available of commercial establishment open to the public in HUESCA
The main economic activity of Luis Olivan is the one corresponding to Section 1 Heading 612.7 - Wholesale of domestic wines and vinegars from Royal Legislative Decree 1175/1990 of 28 September 1990. of 1990. Luis Olivan also sells to end consumers through the online channel and is therefore registered in the Register of companies and commercial activities of Aragon, entrepreneurs without permanent establishment under number AR/00101446
The products offered on this site are aimed primarily at end consumers and are therefore subject to the terms and conditions provided for sales in Spain by the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, approving the revised text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws. The revised text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws includes the rules transposing the Community directives on consumer and user protection which affect the contractual aspects regulated in Law 26/1984, of 19 July, General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users, and which establish the legal regime for certain types of contracting with consumers, namely: contracts concluded at a distance and those concluded away from business premises.
The purchase system is subject to the legislation in force in Spain, and more specifically to that of Aragon. Therefore, the sales operations will be understood to be carried out at the address of Luis Olivan Calle San Jorge, 6 - 22003 Huesca (Aragón - Spain).
The regulations that are applicable in Aragon, with respect to trade:
Legislation on internal trade
LEY 4/2015, de 25 de marzo, de Comercio de Aragón (Aragon Trade Act 4/2015 of 25 March 2015).
(B.O.A. No 68 of 10 April 2015)
DECREE-LAW 1/2013, of 9 January, of the Government of Aragon, amending Law 9/1989, of 5 October, on the organisation of commercial activity and Law 7/2005, of 4 October, on opening hours and public holidays.
(B.O.A. No. 7 of 10 January 2013)
DECREE 172/2005, of 6 September, of the Government of Aragon, approving the Plan for the Organisation of Large-Surface Commercial Facilities in the Autonomous Community of Aragon.
(B.O.A. No 108 of 9 September 2005)
DECREE 160/2014, of 6 October, of the Government of Aragon, approving the second revision of the General Plan for Commercial Equipment of Aragon and the text resulting from it..
(B.O.A. No. 204, 17 October 2014)
DECREE 161/2014, of 6 October, of the Government of Aragon, regulating the Aragonese Trade Observatory.
(B.O.A. No. 204, 17 October 2014)
(B.O.E. No 53 of 2 March 2010)
(B.O.E. No. 15 of 17 January 1996)
Source: Government of Aragon
Source: Government of Spain
At Luis Olivanwe have a customer serviceat 974245671 where you can send us your suggestions, complaints and/or claims.
From Luis Olivan we undertake to respond to all suggestions, complaints and claims made by our consumers within a maximum period of two months.
The website is an e-commerce website and therefore prices are shown including taxes as described in our "E-commerce" section.General Terms and Conditions of Sale".
All information is only available in Spanish, the language in which all our sales are formalised.
2. USERS: Access to and/or use of this Luis Olivan attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use herein. The aforementioned Terms and Conditions shall apply independently of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale which, where applicable, are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: https://www.luisolivan.es/ provides access to a multitude of information, services, programmes or data (hereinafter, "the content") on the Internet belonging to Luis Olivan or their licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to any registration that may be necessary to access certain services or content. In this registration, the USER shall be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he/she shall be responsible, undertaking to use it diligently and confidentially. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that Luis Olivan offers through its portal, including but not limited to, not to use them for (i) engaging in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminating content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, in support of terrorism or against human rights; (iii) causing damage to the physical and logical systems of Luis Olivan (iv) to attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and to modify or manipulate their messages. Luis Olivan reserves the right to remove all comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate youth or childhood, public order or safety or that, in its opinion, are not appropriate for publication. In any case, Luis Olivan shall not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats or other participation tools.
The websites of Luis Olivan may contain links to other pages of third parties that the Seller cannot control. Therefore, the Seller cannot assume responsibility for the content that may appear on third party sites. Online dispute resolution in accordance with Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013 : The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform, which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Formalisation of the purchase through e-commerce:
The procedure for purchasing products through www.luisolivan.es is as follows:
Start the process by pressing the button "Buy" which appears next to each product.
Select the product units you wish to purchase.
They will access our "Payment Page" or through the "shopping cart", the USER must enter the "Billing Details" (Name, Surname, Company Name (optional), NIF or DNI, Country/Region, Address, Postal Code, Town/City, Province, Telephone, and e-mail address. It is also possible to send to an address other than the billing address.
The USER must select one of the available payment methods allowed. Secure payment by credit card: Visa, American Express and Mastercard. To do so, the card number, expiry date and verification code are required.
The button must then be pressed "place order".
In the event that a discount or gift coupon is available, the USER must include it in the shopping basket in the link in the space provided for the introduction of the coupon ("I have a discount coupon"). In the event that the coupon is not entered in this space and the order is placed without a discount, the USER will not be able to claim the application of the discount after the order has been confirmed.
Finally, the USER will have to click on the button "Pay. The USER will receive confirmation of acceptance of their order by means of an on-screen message and by e-mail to the account previously provided.
THE USER assumes responsibility for the correct and truthful introduction of the product delivery data, not assuming LUIS OLIVAN. no liability in the event that delivery can not be made because of the inaccuracy or incorrectness of the data.
In the case of payment by bank transfer, LUIS OLIVAN. can not ensure that the price of the product will be maintained beyond 48H and sufficient stock,
LUIS OLIVAN offers on its platform to USERS a service to purchase products for consumption by individuals or companies. LUIS OLIVAN does not give authorization for the resale of these purchases or documentation for it. and the user is fully responsible for these actions LUIS OLIVAN releasing any liability to the resale of these products. In the event that users are legal persons will not apply to them consumer legislation, illustratively but not limited to rights such as the right of withdrawal will not apply.
LUIS OLIVAN only delivers to adults and will serve orders in Spain (Peninsula and Balearic Islands) and Germany. LUIS OLIVAN does not ship to the CANARY ISLANDS, Ceuta or Melilla.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: Luis Olivan by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained therein (including, but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programmes necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Luis Olivan or its licensors. All rights reserved. Pursuant to the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, are expressly prohibited without the authorisation of Luis Olivan. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights held by Luis Olivan. You may view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or on any other physical medium provided that it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that may be installed on the pages of Luis Olivan.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: Luis Olivan shall not be liable, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that may be caused by, but not limited to: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programmes in the content, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to prevent this.
7. MODIFICATIONS: Luis Olivan reserves the right to make any modifications it deems appropriate to its portal without prior notice, and may change, delete or add both the content and services provided through the same and the way in which they are presented or located on its portal.
8. LINKS: In the event that in www.luisolivan.es links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, Luis Olivan shall not exercise any control over such sites and content. Under no circumstances Luis Olivan assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to an external website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any type of association, merger or merger with any other website. participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: Luis Olivan reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
10. OVERVIEW: Luis Olivan will pursue the breach of the present conditions, as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all the actions civilians and penalties to which it may be entitled by law.
11. AMENDMENT OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Luis Olivan may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions shall depend on their exposure and shall remain in force until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
12. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between Luis Olivan and the USER shall be governed by current Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be governed by the domicile of the User, except in the event that the User is a legal entity that does not act as a consumer, and in such situations the competent Courts and Tribunals shall be exclusively the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Huesca..